Think of Neville Media as your neighborhood nerd that provides a variety of in-home and small business computer, tech and electronic media solutions.
We’re here to help—whether it’s to organize a mess of cables behind your TV, recover your kid’s term paper, or upgrade your small businesses’ operating systems and software. Give us a call or send us a message today!
Based in Corvallis, Oregon, Neville Media is different from other consultant or tech companies because we care about localism and our community. We want to help our neighbors with their tech and media problems with minimal downtime and inconvenience.
If there is one thing we know for sure about technology and electronic media, it’s that there’s always new improvements and changes that arise. Because we are so connected nowadays, we expect our devices to work, and we depend on them to work. We understand that here at Neville Media and we hope that you give us a chance to help you.
- Tech and media consulting for small businesses
- Home networking and WiFi
- Computer system upgrade(s)
- Home media set-up
- Smart TVs
- Media devices, e.g., Roku, AppleTV, etc.
- Gaming systems, e.g., Playstation, XBox, etc.
- Home audio systems, e.g., surround sound, smart speakers, etc.
- Universal controllers
- Data transfer
- Files and important documents
- Computer backups to external drive(s) or cloud
- Smart home configuration
- Smart device training, e.g., smart watch, smart pencil, home devices, etc.
- VOIP systems
- Server set-up and maintenance
- Printer networking
- Software upgrades
- Malware removal and virus protection
- Document and data recovery
- Mobile device support
- Graphic design
- Logo design and visual identity development
- Website hosting
- Website design and development
- Custom email hosting
- Social media strategy
- Email marketing
Design services provided at $75/hour and all other services provided at $50/hour and are billed in 30 minute increments.